- A student has to register at least 80% of the attendance during the academic year to become eligible to appear in the annual Examination
- Absent from a test involves the loss of marks / grades in that subject and excludes the students from prize/scholarship / promotion in the next higher class.
- Students absent from an examination / test may not be re-examined.
- Final Assessment will be based on the marks obtained in the periodic tests and the final examination.
- Student will be examined through four Periodic Test/Unit Tests and two Terminal Tests (Pre-Nursery to XI) (Scholastic) and some Extra-Curricular activities (co-scholastic).
- Promotion to the next higher class will depend upon a child’s overall performance throughout the year.
- A candidate must obtain not less than ‘D’ grade (VI-X) and ‘C’ grade (Pre Nursery-V) to get promotion in the next higher class. For XI & XII, the student must obtain not less than 33% marks in each subject to pass the examination.
- A child will be considered for Re-Test/Re-Examination for improvement in examination if he/ she does not get the required grades to get promotion in the next higher class. Nevertheless, this will only be possible at the discretion of the Examination Committee/Principal.
PAGE WILL BE UPDATED SOON