The admission process is carefully designed to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to impart better education to all categories of people. Total number of seats for each class are limited and fixed but may vary year to year depending upon applications received each year.
Registration process starts in the month of January each year. Due weight is given to EWS/ Disadvantage Group Category? as per RTE Act-2009 to maintain? complete transparency in admission procedure.
Final admission is subject to verification of the following documents to be produced in original. Photocopies will not be accepted as proof. However, a set of photocopies of the documents required will be attached with the Admission/Enrolment form.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Committee/Appropriate Authority.?Eligible Age: 3+(Nursery),4+(K.G),5+(1st)
- Proof of residence
- School Leaving Certificate(where required)
- In case of EWS/Disadvantage Group Category-Annual Income Certificate issued by Appropriate Authority & BPL Card
In case of single parent/Disability-legal document is to be required.
- Every Student must carry the Almanac and Identity Card to school every day.
- Student who come to school on their own should reach the school before the bell rings.
- The bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective classrooms. This should be done promptly and in silence.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner & silently.
- Students should be habitually clean & always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and on all school functions. Students who are slovenly dressed or not in uniform will be sent home.
- All boys (except Sikhs) must have their hair short. Girls must tie their hair neatly with white band or ribbons.
- Care must be taken of all school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher. Recovery for any damage will be made from the concerned student.
- No books other than text books or library books, magazines or newspapers should be brought to the school.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is strictly prohibited.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of any valuable articles brought by the children to the school. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, items of jewellery to school.
- Students who commute to school with their escorts should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office.
- The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Parents and guardians of all students should meet the teachers on PTM days to note the progress of their words.
- Parents and guardians of all students should not meet their wards or teachers without the prior permission of the principal.
- The school premises and surrounding areas are under surveillance of CCTV cameras.
- The school is a nonsmoking zone. Consumption of alcohol and narcotics is strictly prohibited in the school premises.
- Anyone found in possession of cigarettes, alcohol or narcotics shall be sent out from the school gate and debarred from reentry
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the students. Water bottles, blazers and jerseys should also bear the name of the students.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
- Late comers, uniform defaulters and students who do not do their homework regularly, will be sent home.
- A student who uses unfair means during tests/exams will be given no marks in the subject and a Yellow Card will be given to him. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
- Student are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the office. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
- Office bearers will wear their respective badges daily.
- Students using the school bus will maintain discipline in the bus. Bus facility will be withdrawn in cases where discipline is not properly maintained.
- A sick student should not be sent to school. In case of an emergency, the person must carry a letter from the parent to take the student home.
- Students are not allowed to go to a relative/friend’s home from school.
- Students are not allowed to distribute chocolates or gifts to their classmates on the occasion the birthday.
- Parents are requested to send the lunch box or art/craft material or any other material required along with the student. Any packet sent to the school later will not be accepted due to security reasons.
- Parents are requested to send their ward in proper school uniform in the school. Without proper uniform students will not be allowed in the class.