- Students can avail the school Transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn and the parents should consult the school transport incharge for necessary details. Bus Facility is not mandatory.
- Bus Rules
- All students using the school bus are expected to be on the proper side of the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus. The buses will not wait for the late comers.
- Students must board and de-board their buses only at the respective stops assigned to them. The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- The Students should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designed stop only, unless otherwise directed by the transport incharge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change from time to time.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No Student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The transport incharge of the bus and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the principal immediately.
- After school, students must be seated in the bus before it starts and never board a bus while it is moving.
- They must maintain discipline and decorum inside the school bus. Any student found indulging in fights or heard using abusive language will be denied bus facility.
- Rowdy, disruptive behaviour, aggressiveness, shrieking, shouting or any kind of unruly behaviour inside the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Students should refrain from defacing or destroying any property of the bus. If found guilty of the same, they will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
- Students should strictly obey and co-operate with the concerned teachers on duty and the transport department. Any disrespect in this regard will be seriously dealt with likewise.
- In case of any problem with regard to driver or conductor of the bus, the parent shall send a written note through the Teacher in charge to the Transport in charge.
- Prior written permission should be sought, if ever a student wishes to travel by another bus route for a particular reason. The permission letter from the parents should be duly approved and signed by the HM/Supervisor and submitted for records to the respective Class Teacher.
- No unauthorized person is allowed in the bus on any account. Conflicts of any nature should be immediately brought to the notice of the bus-in-charge/driver/conductor.
Well equipped computer lab with the latest hardware and software with well qualified computer faculties. A seperate knowledge center with Internet and Intranet facilities for the students to develop their techno brains.
Well-designed and separate computer labs for kids and older children, run by a well-educated and qualified faculty, with one-on-one access, which means there is one computer for each child. Pre – primary kids learn words through PowerPoint presentations and innovative software.
There are enough computers in our labs currently. They are state-of-the-art with multimedia, most of them with LCD monitors that are easier on eyes, generate less heat and consume less power thereby keeping the classroom atmosphere comfortable for children. We use smart classes for teaching-learning, documentation and presentations.
PHYSICS LAB, CHEMISTRY LAB, BIOLOGY LAB
We have wonderful science labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology with sufficient practical materials and appliances to provide updated knowledge and practical works to all our students under the supervision of our experienced and well qualified teachers.
Science lab equipment allows students to interact directly with the data gathered. They get a first-hand learning experience by performing various experiments on their own. Students are made to use the models and understand different scientific theories and concepts. It is also found that school science lab equipment and supplies make teaching and learning easy both for the teachers, as well as for the students. There are several scientific theories and concepts that are difficult to explain directly from the books. Anatomy models, physics science kits, and chemistry science kits for instance make it easy to understand the otherwise complex theories of science.
Drawing is one of the most important activities you and your students can do. Drawing not only provides the basis for other creative activities – like painting, sculpture and printmaking – but it also provides a direct link with reading, writing and especially mathematics. The connection between drawing and geometric shapes and measurements simply cannot be denied. And do you know what else? Drawing is the single most accessible form of art available. All you need (to begin with), is a pencil and a sheet of paper.
Doon Public School is here that you will find ideas, activities, crafts and coloring pages that you can have fun with while at camp. Learn how to make cool crafts using recycled materials, create critters from natural objects, make beads, mix up cave paint and much more!
The school has spacious playground in its own campus where students are trained to uplift their talent & excellence in the field of sports and games. Special facilities are available for Badminton, Volley-ball, Cricket, Football, Kick Boxing, Basket-ball etc. The school also has well spacious halls for indoor games like Chess etc. The school awards every year a number of medals & special prizes to the outstanding students in sports.
School has an extensive Library with a very good stock of Text books, Reference books, Periodicals, Magazines and Journals etc. The Library is well lighted and ventilated so as to students can?study comfortably and pleasantly.
Each class has been given library periods so as to give an opportunity to the students to update themselves with the latest information happening all around us. Some National Newspapers along with newsletters are specifically brought to library to widen the knowledge? of the students .?
Moreover, books and magazines are issued to the students for home through their library cards? and book banks as per the rules and regulations of the school.
The library provides many children with their first chance to use and enjoy a library. The school library is a welcoming place for study and reading. The school library is to support the students and teachers by providing access to current, adequate and appropriate information resources. It is also to ensure that all the students, teachers and staff are effectively using the ideas and information. The library encourages the love of reading and development of student?s independent learning skills.